Thursday, May 18, 2006

Whatever I am Now I am...

ABBU: We (me and your mama) r in Sheraton and having Lunch at the moment with your Dirhams :)...Work Hard and send more .... (just kiddin)

ME: Insh-e-Allah will send you more .... Bas Dua karein ... Sheraton mein kiss kay saath lunch kar rahay hein ap loog?

ABBU: Official Lunch, Invited by Haider & koko (an uncle and aunt) ... Ur mama and me always remain in Duas specially when in CAR and out too...Insh-e-Allah u will get more and more....


Well, this is a short conversation between me and my father thru SMS....It has the reason for how and y I am "the Naqi", i am now......whatever I have and whatever I am today is due to this reason...And therez nothing I am doing for my parents or family now...nothing at all.....I have seen my parents bearing things that I myself perhaps cannot bear as a father..just to give us better standard of living and better education, my parents finished their pleasures, refrained from comforts....The hardships I am bearing now (if any...awal tou koi hai hee naheen Allah kay karam say) are nothing...just nothing at all when compared to what my parents borne for me.....Now it is the time for me to try to compensate for wat ever I can to them...for as per a hadeeth I can never even repay a single maneuvering in my motherz womb....You cannot imagine how great a pleasure it is to see a sign of satisfaction or comfort on my parents hardship and age scared faces now....To see them enjoying in their lives now.... May GOD always keep them healthy and happy in their lives now....Ameen....and MAY GOD ALWAYS KEEP ME ON THE RIGHT PATH SO THAT I ALWAYS BE A SOURCE OF COMFORT AND PLEASURE FOR MY PARENTS......Ameen

therez another prespective also in this SMS conversation, when I recieved this SMS from Abbu, A sudden surge of confidence and comfort flowed into me....A confidence that I can achieve and I will achieve impossibles....Yes, all teh tensions flowed out of my mind for I am sure that when my parents are praying for me so much then I have nothing to worry...My GOD will take me to all those places that are best suited to me and those which will bring more and more prosperity to me...AMEEN....

Its all becoz of you my parents...its all becoz of you.....Luvvvv you limitlesslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

7 comments:

Engrsahib said...

@aamana
Thnx for your luvely comments and again I couldnt stop but say ...Wah wah wah :)....buhat achee poem lagtee hai...do post it on your blog...I would wait for that....And yes surely I would pay your salam to my parents and would ask them to pray for you..
TC..
Naqi

Khawab said...

hain
where hav ya been for such a long time.......
havent seen u on ma blog for quite som time.......

Engrsahib said...

Yes..kuch arsa ghaib thaa :) .. now me back :) .. pata naheen kab tak kay leyay :)...

Khawab said...

huh "pata naheen kab tak kay leyay" han i'll tell u kaab tak ke leaa :@ eeerrrr

gh said...

lolz @ send more dirhams.

Khawab said...

oyeeee
come bck n update u lazyy ass

Asma said...

nice post....parents r really precious for us.