Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Bai-His

Foreword: this blog has nothing at all to do with anything in my present…I was thinking of writing a blog on this for long but never got time for the same…It is just a feeling mainly connected and originating from my past….

This is one trait in people that I hate the most….that is Bai-His loog…I hate them I hate them all…The moment I see someone doing something with the other person or even animal that comes into the jurisdiction of Ba—Hisi.. That person is gone from my good books ….(Yes even the animals…I remember that I once wrote in a blog what I saw that a big and ugly bully was being beaten by his master on the road….I could not help but imagine that how bai-his is this man) …. …no matter who he is…except for my family members for them if I see them doing something like this…I fiercely confront them on that and ask them to shedd off their cold-bloodedness and respect and care for other peoplez conditions and situations esp for those who are less-blessed in one way or the other, anyways my family members are always very careful in their treatment of others and fear GOD for it for they know how painful it is when you run over somebodyz emotion for the reason that they don’t possess wat you might be having at the moment….In my past I have encountered people who were just blind I would say….becoz they never gave any thought to their actions and in their arrogance rolled down others emotions….Never realizing that what hard time the other person might be passing through and being their close-ones we should be helping and encouraging them rather making fun or degrading them…..or narrating those stories and accomplishments and feelings before them which they themselves know can be bought or can come through available resources only that the other person does not have….resources here does not mean only financial ones….any one….the comfort in home is one sort of a resource through which you remain healthy and comfortable and mentally satisfied….Anyways wat my idea is that the behavior of people should be judged and analyzed in the light of the prevalent or past situations, conditions and times through which they have passed…and then they should be treated according to that…and any comments about them should take in to account those times…..

From another angle, one should be very Fearful of GOD on this…becoz time never remains the same….for anybody….today he is in some trouble tomorrow you can be in the same situation….but most of the people don’t realize that….They just don’t….I am unable to understand y…y and how people at times bark (sorry this is a bit harsh) on beggers and disabled on the roads or scold their servants like they are their commodities…Y don’t they fear GOD that its just a matter of time and they can also be in that situation…(to hell with that beggers mostly tell lie or not…leave it on GOD yaar but y scold them) …. Adding one more perspective; it is quite true of human psychology that you can never feel the pain of anyone in trouble unless you yourself encounter the same situation….you just cannot feel that…but wat one can do is to be careful about their actions and words esp before those who are not blessed the way they are…(Again “blessed” here means anything…not only financially or socially but it might be physical..it might be mental…or anything)…

Anyways…May GOD give me and my Family the carefulness and sensitiveness required in dealing such things…i.e. the way MY LORD want such situations to be tackled….Ameen…