Friday, December 02, 2005

P . E . R . S . O . N . A . L . S .-
Name/initials: Naqi
M-Birthday: 24th October 1982
Siblings: Three
Height: 5’ 7’’

F. A . S . H . I . O . N . S . T . U . F . F .
Where is your favorite place to shop: Millenium Mall, Karachi

S . P . E . C . I . F . I . C . S .
What are you most scared of: Spiders....Hehehe....seriously speaking Accidental Death or Disability
What would you change about yourself?: My Fats...I wanna reduce them :(

F . A . V . O . R . I . T . E . S .
Color:
Dark Blue
Food: Alo Keema, Chawal Shami
subjects in school: Maths, Physics
Hobbies: Sleeping & Chating
Have you Ever Smoked?: Yes! A Lot!
bungee jumped?: Nops … Never
Been in love?: Haan na ab tou I m in luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv....The real one ... the one that I always considered right and the one I waited all my life :)
Ever made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: No … if you are asking particularly about getting outta trouble
cried when someone died?: Yes – a lot...often.

C . U . R . R . E . N . T .
music:
My dil Goes mmm - Salam Namaste
desktop picture: Space Shuttle Discovery on Launching Pad.
book you're reading: Juraselam by Karen Armstrong.
in cd player: i dont have one at hostel.
in DVD player: Yeah bhee naheen hai...

A . R . E . Y . O . U .
insecure:
none
moody: Well not exactly.
hard working: Yes when it comes to deliever some particular assignment.
organized: Yes almost.
shy: A bitat times.
difficult: No not at all if you are frnd but yes if you have an attitude...
obsessed: Sometimes

R . A . N . D . O . M .
In the morning I am:
Uff subhaa uthna sab say bara masla tha uni tak tou lekin ab kuch halaat behtar hein
I dream about: One day Soon I will be a very successful professional and woule become a senior Corporate manager like a CEO or Head of a department of a Multinational Giant...

F . I . N . A . L . Q . U . E . S . T . I . O . N . S .
what was the last film you saw at the movies? Hmm ab tou yaad bhee naheen bara arsa ho gaya.
what did you have for breakfast this morning?: Nothing kiya hee naheen
could you live without your computer?: Not sure. Aj kal tou kuch zaidah hee aadat parr gayee hai
Gold or Silver: Silver
would you color your hair?: Perhaps Yes....waisay jab time aye ga tou dekhei gay...

No comments: