Thursday, December 01, 2005

Miracles!

YES Miacles can happen....No Doubt....But only if you ask for it from GOD!.....If you dont crave for it, it would never happen! ....... I got a strong argument to support this.....So tell me that do U want this miracle to happen or elseee......Do U? Do U? Caught U :)....Answere me!





Baqi aj kal zindage By the Grace of GOD baree fit chal rahe hai.....sardee yahan buhat barh gayee hai Lahore mein.........Office mein yeah chal raha hai kay Aunti set naheen ho paa raheen kaaam mein or ajeeb immature see harkatein kar rahee hein jiss kee waja say SNJ preeshan hein....becoz mera bhee Visa anay wala hai and then I would have to leave.....Aj bhee SNJ called me and shared his problem and asked for an honest opinion, that I gave him........Ab dekhein kiya hota hai....SNJ is asking me to put full load of all the assignments on her so that her other "fazool Activities" might be reduced.....Roger Sir! I`ll do it!

No comments: