Thursday, October 27, 2005

Yet again........Mobile Snatching

Well.......the last two days were sort of Heavy on me......for first I lost my wallet and then yesterday night two guys tried to snatch my Cellphone from me....The luck was with me for the guy who tried, failed to grip the mobile firmly and so it never went off my hands..........But yes the guy was also lucky for one reason that I was able to grip his shirt for a moment but then he succedded in escaping....Well both of the guys were on bike and were quite reasonable by looks and I guess either they were sort of some bloody foolish guys who do these type of activities for thrill and adventure or they were guys who indulge in these type of activities to earn something for their illegal activities which their parents fail to support.........khair jou bhee thay, haath aa jatay tou phir maza ata.....Baqi Allah ka buhat Shukar hai kay us nay nuqsan say bachaa liya.....thank GOD, U Love me sooo much.......

3 comments:

gh said...

Dear! where u had been wandering?
Thanks ALLAH, u r safe.

Engrsahib said...

@ebeth

Ap kee urdu buhat saaf hai ;-)......Hehehehe......

But its nice that u atleast try.....:)

Anonymous said...

Haha..its kinda a confusing story about how I learned about The Hot Spot. I was searching for Bollywood movie posters online and came across their website and started checking it out. I would like to go there sometime if ever I go to Pakistan. Anyways...ill tell you more about what i do, etc...if you want we can talk online. Haha..did you say my urdu is very clean?? :) Anyways my name is Elizabeth.