Thursday, October 27, 2005

First Time in My Life

First time in my Life my pocket has been picked......yes whole of the wallet was gone when I was in the Azadari Procession on the Day of Martyrdom of Hazrat Ali (A.S) in Lahore.....the loss was not that huge since there were only Rs 1000/= in the wallet but yes Two credit Cards and one debit card was gone with ittttt......Khair woo kiya kehtay hein kay Maal sadqay-e-Jan hota hai.so no tension no mention jou jana tha woh gaya.....

I was wondering and was discussing it with a frnd of mine that yaar ppl are so so (wat to say) haan BAI-ZAMEEEERRRR...hadd hai.....they doo these type of things even in religious gatherings...KHUDA inhein Hidayat dey......My frnd has performed HAJJ and he told me something that made me Answereless on my question..that pocket picking is very common even in Hajj.......so jab loog wahan khuda kay ghar mein naheen baaz atay in harkatoon say tou kiya baaz aye gein woh yahan......kiya kaha ja sakta hai........Allah hum sab ko Hidayat deyyyy

1 comment:

Khawab said...

lolzzzzzzzzz sorry i am trying hard not to laugh but hehehehehe....
han becahra pocket picker tum par taraas kah raha ho ga ke rakne teh tu only 1000.....zeyadah nahi rak sakte tah....
chalo jo geya so geya inalilah he.....

wesa yeh u r rite....i dont know y ppl thing they r in dis world for ever and day will never face Allah on da day of judgment....ameen to ur dua