Saturday, November 12, 2005

Ups and Downs of Life

Hmmmm....So back after a long time....actually was very busy in ma office and am still busy for our department is arranging the 1st QHSE Conference of the company on the 15th and 16th of this Month....

So the stories go like this....First I lost my wallet and then ppl tried to snatch my mobile and then guess wat....my wallet returned through post but not with money....anyhow the Credit/debit cards are there in it but u know they are of no use to me now since i had them blocked and cancelled....so many ups and downs are passing from my life nowadays....along with another down that I hate to mention....But GOD knows better wat is best for me.....

Another news...My replacement has joined the company but with a better profile for I am Publications Engineer and she is I/C Publications....Well the lady is nice and well-educated .... she has a masterz in Environment from UK along with a BS from Kinnaird College Lahore.....Has written quite a few articles on environment that have been published in some of the leading english newspaperz of the country along with environment Journals. The only grey ara in her career is that she has never worked in a commercial organization and she thus have experience only of NGOs. My best wishes for her......

Rest is fine.........
Allah Hafizzzz

3 comments:

Khawab said...

lolzzz ma frd's mom got her walet after 5 yrs in a mail....
lolzzzzzzzzz at least u got ur wallet nasukare ensaan

Khawab said...

:P

Engrsahib said...

@khawab
Hmm afsoos hai mein tou Allah ka shukar hee ada kar raha hoan aur believe me mein nay Allah say aik dafa bhee is mamlay mein shikwa naheen kiya or na hee karna chaheye tha aur na hee kar sakta hai mujhe sa gun-e-hgar banda